Tuesday 22 January 2008

Latest news: No one anywhere responsible ever - official

"Its your fault"

Still lying low today as the finger of blame seeks out its target.

The Conservative-run local council initially claimed they knew nothing about the school closure proposals. This is nonsense of course but would have landed me in it up to my neck as I would have been acting illegally to announce the closures without the cabinet's agreement. Now council leader Roger Phillips admits that he might have known something about it but didn't see the details: too drunk and lazy to read it more like.

Being a Conservative Council obviously means Bill Wiggin, the local Conservative MP, can't be too critical and a number of people are claiming this is the Conservatives' fault. Meanwhile no one notices that the real cause of all this is Nu Labour's need to reward their political supporters and party donors with lucrative building and financing deals. Under the Building Schools for the Future policy (BSF), private companies are given public money to build and run schools for profit. Obviously, there is more money to be made running one big school instead of lots of little ones. An added incentive is that those rural schools are sitting on a goldmine of building land which the council would have no trouble selling. Especially now that the rural population is increasing. With my track record of success in closing rural schools all over the West Midlands, it's no wonder they were willing to pay top dollar to bring me in.

Now it looks like it would suit everyone to blame me. Still, a contract is a contract and if I am to go it will cost them dearly. After all I was only obeying orders.

If they want to finger Mengele they're going to have to pay for the privilege. This worked for me behind the bike sheds and it will work for me again now.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the going rate behind the bike sheds.? We are discussing redundancy payments now and it would be useful to have a ball-park figure.

Anonymous said...

Well she often came home with £5.25 more than she went out with.

Anonymous said...

Who gave her 25 pence?

Anonymous said...

They all did! Boom-boom

Anonymous said...

Dr Mengele, iuhav bin eine mizurabul failiur, zee bumpfkinz hav wun. Zo iu musst report bak to Zentrul Kontrol in Nuremburg fur ein fayer triall und zen resseev iur Nazi urli rutyrmunt mit der Fallbeil. Kip yiur nikkurs puld UP!

Dr Sharon Mengele said...

I've been busy with Photoshop. With my collection of photos of local politicians and farmyard animals, if I go I take a lot of people with me. Max Clifford already has the pictures.