Friday 25 January 2008

Where is that ****ing cow?

Dr Menghini visits local school

I've heard a number of people enquire as to my whereabouts recently and express surprise that I haven't appeared at any public meetings to justify my proposals. Some have even suggested that I had a skiing trip booked to start immediately after I announced my plans.

You cynical bunch of sheep molesters. I've been diligently working on your behalf in Herefordshire with not a thought for my own comfort and safety. Why, here is a picture of me visiting a local school and playing with the lovely children.

In the meantime my charismatic crack team from the Education Department are touring the schools involved in my closure plans and reporting back that, once they have had a chance to present the facts, everyone has been fully supportive of my proposals and can't wait to see my plans for the Sir Gordon Brown Academy of Political Indoctrination and Richard Branson/Virgin Centre of Higher Education and Txt Msg.

Now that my work in Herefordshire is almost over I suppose I should start thinking about moving on. I'm told there is a school near Windsor which is housed in unsuitable old buildings and does not meet the government directive for a wide range of vocational qualifications. It also sends a disproportionately high number of its pupils to Oxford and Cambridge so denying university places to the more deserving. There must be a sink school in Slough I could "amalgamate" Eton with.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have spotted Dr Mengele, this morning, in the Brockington bunker shortly after she sent out yet another "Fuhrer" missive to school heads. She was accompanied by her "minders" and looking rather gaunt. To ensure that I did not appear out of place I threw my right arm up in the obligatory salute and received a patronising nod. I don't think they'll survive a thousand years.

Anonymous said...

Have you considered she may have hired the cow as a look-alikes to put you all off the scent. She may be in Argentina as we speak.

Anonymous said...

Everyone here would like to be updated on the "missives". Just be aware what they do to traitors and presumably they monitor your internet use.

Anonymous said...

what's this missive from the good doctor? Is it true that the LEA has blocked schools accessing website? Make sure they keep them in the dark no doubt!

Anonymous said...

this website that it is, sorry!

Anonymous said...

Well the LEA is certainly aware of the website because it initially appeared on the top of first page of Google for the search term "Dr Menghini" and suddenly disappeared off Google altogether after about 3days. This is not normal activity for google.
Over the last weekend new posts were again indexed by Google and the link has reappeared on Google worldwide further down on first page but not on "Google -pages from the uk".
This tells me the LEA has been onto Google to get the site de-listed.
This shows the respect for free speech of these people is no better than the Nazis.

Be afraid-these people want control of the education of our children.